Marriage Certificate Attestation

Marriage certificate attestation is required for getting family visa in abroad. It comes under personal certificate category therefor HRD process will not possible on it.

The process will be Notary, Home department, Ministry of External Affaires (MEA) and the Concerned Embassy which is required.  Almost all countries are required marriage certificate attestation obtaining residential visa.


Required documents for getting Marriage certificate Attested

Original Marriage certificate

Passport copy of Husband and wife